This year for our annual Benefit and Auction, we are asking each class to create a project that can be auctioned off. Every dollar raised will directly benefit our children.
Each class project will feature some aspect of every child in the class. Examples of possible projects are:
- paintings/sculptures/photo mosaics/collages/sculptures
- ceramic bowls made from the handprints of children
- felt drink coasters
- group caricatures
- a collection of class favorites such as books/food/songs/funny quotations/jokes
- a calendar
- custom Lego minifigures of each child
- a travel guide to favorite locales
- and many more!
We’re looking for enthusiastic parent volunteers to take the lead for each class - to plan and execute each project. It's a rare opportunity to spend time with the children and to see their imagination and creativity at work.
If you are interested or have any questions please contact our Class Project Coordinator Michelle Macaraig (mom of 4th grade scholar Alexandra).
Anna and Namita
A first grade class project that was sold for over $300 at a prior TAG Auction.