Congratulations! You have been selected to participate in TAG’s 2018 Talent Show. We are certain it is going to be a fantastic night!! Please read the following instructions:
1) Mark your calendars for the dress rehearsals that will happen on April 20th and May 4th at the auditorium 5pm-8pm.
2) Younger performers/groups must be accompanied by a parent for both rehearsals and the actual show.
3) If you are planning on wearing a specific outfit please do so in the rehearsals as well to see how things work out.
4) Those of you who are planning longer performances we encourage you to reduce the time to 3 minutes or under as we are trying to keep the show no more than 3 hours.
5)We will need to receive your audio files in mp3 format with your music ASAP as well as your request for instruments. Please mark the audio files with the first and last name of the performer (individual) or one of the performers (group).
Lastly, please click on the signup genius link below and let us know how you can help us make this lovely event a great success!!
Performer Names by Group(s):
The PTA budget process has begun for the 2018-2019 school year! Be sure to attend our next Budget meetings so you can give your input on items you'd like to see included in next year's PTA budget. The meetings will be held on:
- Tues, March 27 @ 8:15am (in the library)
-Thur, May 3rd @ 8:15am (in the library)
If you can't attend the meeting, feel free to email the Budget VPs. And don't forget you can check out the 2017-2018 PTA budget HERE.
Planning is underway for our annual Field Day! Parent volunteers are needed to make sure the event is a success again this year. Sign up to help with planning, on the day of the events, and more HERE.
We are thrilled to announce that the 2018 TAG Talent Show will take place on May 11. Please mark your calendar.
Does your child want to showcase his or her skills playing an instrument, dancing, singing, performing magic, reciting poetry, doing comedy or acting?
Auditions can be submitted online (preferred) or performed live. Students can perform solo or in groups. If we receive many solo submissions the panel of judges might suggest collaborations to allow as many performers as possible to participate in the show. Please note that all performers must be available to participate in the dress rehearsals.
THERE ARE TWO WAYS TO AUDITION:
1) ONLINE: Please email a video of the performance to TalentshowTag@gmail.com by March 15th. The video should be less than 3 minutes and in one of the following formats: .MOV,.MPEG4,.WMV.
Please INCLUDE the following information in the email:
- Your name, email, and phone #
- Your child's name and class
- Are you willing to be part of a group performance?
2) LIVE: Due to limited time and space for live auditions, we are urging all parents to submit videos online. For those who cannot, we will hold a live auction on March 14th from 2:30pm - 5:30pm in the library. A sign up sheet is available in Ms Powell's office NOW. Spots are limited so please sign up ASAP!
• March 22nd: Audition results will be communicated via email and posted on the PTA website
• April 20th: Dress Rehearsal (5pm-8pm Auditorium)
• May 4th: FINAL Rehearsal (Time TBD Auditorium)
• May 11th: Talent Show (5pm-8pm Auditorium)
Talent Show Committee