Congratulations! You have been selected to participate in TAG’s 2018 Talent Show. We are certain it is going to be a fantastic night!! Please read the following instructions:
1) Mark your calendars for the MANDATORY dress rehearsals on April 20 and May 4, 5-8pm in the Auditorium.
2) Younger performers/groups must be accompanied by a parent for both rehearsals and the actual show.
3) Please make sure performers wear full performance costumes at the dress rehearsals, to find out if it works or if you need to make changes.
4) Please keep performances at 3 minutes or under as we are trying hard to keep the show no longer than 3 hours. If your piece must exceed 3 minutes you must let the Talent Show Team know at firstname.lastname@example.org
5) We need your music files and requests for instruments by 4/10 - in good time to get everything together before the first dress rehearsal! Please mark the audio files (mp3) with the first and last name of the performer (individual) or one of the performers (group).
6) Lastly, please signup below or let know how you can help us make this lovely event a great success!!
Performer Names by Group(s):
The PTA budget process has begun for the 2018-2019 school year! Be sure to attend our next Budget meetings so you can give your input on items you'd like to see included in next year's PTA budget. The meetings will be held on:
- Tues, March 27 @ 8:15am (in the library)
-Thur, May 3rd @ 8:15am (in the library)
If you can't attend the meeting, feel free to email the Budget VPs. And don't forget you can check out the 2017-2018 PTA budget HERE.