Planning is underway for our annual Field Day! Parent volunteers are needed to make sure the event is a success again this year. Sign up to help with planning, on the day of the events, and more HERE.
We are thrilled to announce that the 2018 TAG Talent Show will take place on May 11. Please mark your calendar.
Does your child want to showcase his or her skills playing an instrument, dancing, singing, performing magic, reciting poetry, doing comedy or acting?
Auditions can be submitted online (preferred) or performed live. Students can perform solo or in groups. If we receive many solo submissions the panel of judges might suggest collaborations to allow as many performers as possible to participate in the show. Please note that all performers must be available to participate in the dress rehearsals.
THERE ARE TWO WAYS TO AUDITION:
1) ONLINE: Please email a video of the performance to TalentshowTag@gmail.com by March 15th. The video should be less than 3 minutes and in one of the following formats: .MOV,.MPEG4,.WMV.
Please INCLUDE the following information in the email:
- Your name, email, and phone #
- Your child's name and class
- Are you willing to be part of a group performance?
2) LIVE: Due to limited time and space for live auditions, we are urging all parents to submit videos online. For those who cannot, we will hold a live auction on March 14th from 2:30pm - 5:30pm in the library. A sign up sheet is available in Ms Powell's office NOW. Spots are limited so please sign up ASAP!
• March 22nd: Audition results will be communicated via email and posted on the PTA website
• April 20th: Dress Rehearsal (5pm-8pm Auditorium)
• May 4th: FINAL Rehearsal (Time TBD Auditorium)
• May 11th: Talent Show (5pm-8pm Auditorium)
Talent Show Committee
Thank you for all the parents who took the time to fill out our survey. We received 103 responses, and the results are below. Your feedback will be taken into account while planning the activities and the events for the next years. Please click HERE to see the survey results in graphics.
Do you have questions on the timing of the PTA meetings? Are you confused by the PTA budget process? Do you have questions about the YMCA After school v.s. enrichment programs? Please click HERE for our general FAQ section.
Dear fellow TAG parents,
This year for our annual Benefit and Auction, we are asking each class to create a project that can be auctioned off. Every dollar raised will directly benefit our children.
Each class project will feature some aspect of every child in the class. Examples of possible projects are:
We’re looking for enthusiastic parent volunteers to take the lead for each class - to plan and execute each project. It's a rare opportunity to spend time with the children and to see their imagination and creativity at work.
If you are interested or have any questions please contact our Class Project Coordinator Michelle Macaraig (mom of 4th grade scholar Alexandra).
Anna and Namita
Dear fellow TAG Parents,
We are very excited to announce the return of the children’s fashion show at the TAG Benefit on 4/28! We are looking for two fun and outgoing scholars from each grade to participate (K-5 only due to limited clothing sizes). The model requirements are:
The fashion show will begin at 8pm and will last approx 10-15 mins. Spots will be filled first come first serve. If you are interested in volunteering your child, please contact the Fashion Show Coordinator Jessica Zindren (mom of 1st grade scholar Stella). Also please send a recent photo of your child (solely for identification purposes) as well as their name, grade, teacher, and current clothing and shoe sizes. Lastly, all clothing worn by the models will be auctioned off for the benefit of TAG! Looking forward to a great event!
Anna and Namita
Friendly reminder that next PTA Meeting will be on Tuesday, March 13th at 6:00pm in the cafeteria. Find other PTA event dates on the Event Calendar.