You are invited to the TAG Senior Bake Sale on Thursday, September 13th and Tuesday, September 18th.
Come support the TAG 2019 8th Grade Seniors as they host thew food bonanzas on the curriculum days! Breakfast goodies during the morning (for all families) & lunchtime eats during the lunch period (Middle school only).
Class parents play an important role at TAG Young Scholars. They serve as liaisons between the PTA and parents, provide valuable communications to families in the class and work with TAG Teachers to provide an exceptional experience to kids. It’s a great way to get to know families, teachers, and staff in the TAG community and a great way to stay connected to your child’s education. Class parents are responsible for:
*Please note that class parents should not get involved with academic or disciplinary matters.
We are asking for 1 or 2 class parents in each class, but the class parent(s) should feel free to enlist other parents to help with the activities above. (Maximum of 2 class parents per class)
If you are interested in applying to be a class parent for your child’s classroom, please follow the link to fill out the form by September 17th. Class Parent orientation sessions will be held mid- September.
Form for Class Parent Application
If you have questions or would like more information about this role, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kate & Trina
Co-Vice Presidents, Family Engagement Committee
The first PTA meeting of the year will be held on Tuesday, Sep. 25th. at 6pm, in the cafeteria. At this meeting we'll be:
A potluck dinner will be held at 5:45 pm. Childcare will be provided.
Be sure to attend, so your voice can be heard!
* Note: In observance of Yom Kippur, the evening of Tuesday Sept. 18th, this meeting will be moved to the following Tuesday, September 25th.
The PTA Treasurer is a key role responsible for all the financial affairs of our PTA and is required per our bylaws. Due to unforeseen circumstances, our current PTA Co-Treasurers have submitted their resignations. Accordingly, we will need to vote in a new Treasurer(s) at the next PTA meeting on Tuesday, September 25th at 6pm in the cafeteria. Nominations will be taken from the floor during this PTA meeting, and an expedited election will be held for the 2018-2019 PTA Treasurer or Co-Treasurers. Sound like something you'd be interested in doing? Great! Come to the Sept 25th PTA meeting at 6pm and throw your hat in the ring (self-nominations are ok)! And don't forget, Co-Treasurers are allowed so you can run with another TAG parent and all TAG parents are eligible, even if you’re new to the school. Read more about the Treasurer responsibilities HERE
Congratulations! You have been selected to participate in TAG’s 2018 Talent Show. We are certain it is going to be a fantastic night!! Please read the following instructions:
1) Mark your calendars for the MANDATORY dress rehearsals on April 20 and May 4, 5-8pm in the Auditorium.
2) Younger performers/groups must be accompanied by a parent for both rehearsals and the actual show.
3) Please make sure performers wear full performance costumes at the dress rehearsals, to find out if it works or if you need to make changes.
4) Please keep performances at 3 minutes or under as we are trying hard to keep the show no longer than 3 hours. If your piece must exceed 3 minutes you must let the Talent Show Team know at email@example.com
5) We need your music files and requests for instruments by 4/10 - in good time to get everything together before the first dress rehearsal! Please mark the audio files (mp3) with the first and last name of the performer (individual) or one of the performers (group).
6) Lastly, please signup below or let know how you can help us make this lovely event a great success!!
Performer Names by Group(s):