The first PTA meeting of the year will be held on Tuesday, Sep. 25th. at 6pm, in the cafeteria. At this meeting we'll be:
A potluck dinner will be held at 5:45 pm. Childcare will be provided.
Be sure to attend, so your voice can be heard!
* Note: In observance of Yom Kippur, the evening of Tuesday Sept. 18th, this meeting will be moved to the following Tuesday, September 25th.
The PTA Treasurer is a key role responsible for all the financial affairs of our PTA and is required per our bylaws. Due to unforeseen circumstances, our current PTA Co-Treasurers have submitted their resignations. Accordingly, we will need to vote in a new Treasurer(s) at the next PTA meeting on Tuesday, September 25th at 6pm in the cafeteria. Nominations will be taken from the floor during this PTA meeting, and an expedited election will be held for the 2018-2019 PTA Treasurer or Co-Treasurers. Sound like something you'd be interested in doing? Great! Come to the Sept 25th PTA meeting at 6pm and throw your hat in the ring (self-nominations are ok)! And don't forget, Co-Treasurers are allowed so you can run with another TAG parent and all TAG parents are eligible, even if you’re new to the school. Read more about the Treasurer responsibilities HERE
Congratulations! You have been selected to participate in TAG’s 2018 Talent Show. We are certain it is going to be a fantastic night!! Please read the following instructions:
1) Mark your calendars for the MANDATORY dress rehearsals on April 20 and May 4, 5-8pm in the Auditorium.
2) Younger performers/groups must be accompanied by a parent for both rehearsals and the actual show.
3) Please make sure performers wear full performance costumes at the dress rehearsals, to find out if it works or if you need to make changes.
4) Please keep performances at 3 minutes or under as we are trying hard to keep the show no longer than 3 hours. If your piece must exceed 3 minutes you must let the Talent Show Team know at email@example.com
5) We need your music files and requests for instruments by 4/10 - in good time to get everything together before the first dress rehearsal! Please mark the audio files (mp3) with the first and last name of the performer (individual) or one of the performers (group).
6) Lastly, please signup below or let know how you can help us make this lovely event a great success!!
Performer Names by Group(s):
The PTA budget process has begun for the 2018-2019 school year! Be sure to attend our next Budget meetings so you can give your input on items you'd like to see included in next year's PTA budget. The meetings will be held on:
- Tues, March 27 @ 8:15am (in the library)
-Thur, May 3rd @ 8:15am (in the library)
If you can't attend the meeting, feel free to email the Budget VPs. And don't forget you can check out the 2017-2018 PTA budget HERE.