Price includes Paypal Fees.
A Fun, Easy Way for Your Child to Learn to Speak Spanish After School.
- Classes are led by experienced instructors who are native speakers.
- Fun-packed sessions include lessons and games —all in Spanish!
- Children quickly start to use Spanish words and phrases.
- Students who already study Spanish in school get to use it in real-world situations.
- Special guests expand and enhance cultural learning.
- Emails with tips & tactics help parents encourage their child to speak Spanish.
- Spanish-themed family field trips enrich the whole family.
Where: At TAG (Room 123)
When: Wednesdays this Fall. 10/10, 10/17, 10/24, 10/31, 11/7, 11/14, 11/28, 12/5, 12/12, 12/19
Open to: Non-Y Students; All Grades
Session 1: 2.45pm to 4.00 pm
Session 2: 4.15pm to 5.30pm
You can register for one or both sessions.
All materials are included.
* indicates a required field
- Snacks: Parents are reminded to pack a snack for their children on enrichment days and to make every effort to pick scholars up on time.
- Late Fee: When parents are late to pick up their children, enrichment coordinators must also stay late and be paid accordingly. As a result, each parent will be granted a one time pass on picking up their child late, after which they will be charged $10 for every 10 minutes they are late. Once a late fee is assessed, children will not be allowed to participate in enrichment activities until the fine is paid to the PTA.