2018 TAG Talent Show
We are thrilled to announce that the 2018 TAG Talent Show will take place on May 11. Please mark your calendar.
Does your child want to showcase his or her skills playing an instrument, dancing, singing, performing magic, reciting poetry, doing comedy or acting?
Auditions can be submitted online (preferred) or performed live. Students can perform solo or in groups. If we receive many solo submissions the panel of judges might suggest collaborations to allow as many performers as possible to participate in the show. Please note that all performers must be available to participate in the dress rehearsals.
THERE ARE TWO WAYS TO AUDITION:
1) ONLINE: Please email a video of the performance to TalentshowTag@gmail.com by March 15th. The video should be less than 3 minutes and in one of the following formats: .MOV,.MPEG4,.WMV.
Please INCLUDE the following information in the email:
- Your name, email, and phone #
- Your child's name and class
- Are you willing to be part of a group performance?
2) LIVE: Due to limited time and space for live auditions, we are urging all parents to submit videos online. For those who cannot, we will hold a live auction on March 14th from 2:30pm - 5:30pm in the library. A sign up sheet is available in Ms Powell's office NOW. Spots are limited so please sign up ASAP!
• March 22nd: Audition results will be communicated via email and posted on the PTA website
• April 20th: Dress Rehearsal (5pm-8pm Auditorium)
• May 4th: FINAL Rehearsal (Time TBD Auditorium)
• May 11th: Talent Show (5pm-8pm Auditorium)
Talent Show Committee
Comments are closed.
Past TAG newsletters, family engagement committee weekly digests, and miscellaneous meeting handouts: