iPledge to Help Our Kids
Please help us meet our fundraising goals for the 2020-2021 school year so that we may continue to provide so many of the essential programs that go beyond the school’s general DOE budget, including:
● Teaching Assistants (TAs) for the younger grades
● STEM and Singapore Math in curriculum
● Music program for K-4 plus 7th grade
● Enrichment coordinators, PE and recess support for all grades
● Middle School Debate team
● Magazine subscriptions
● Chess in curriculum for grades K-7
● Math Club for grades 4-8
● Field Day for grades K-8
● Chess Team for grades K-8
● Graduation celebrations for 5th & 8th grades
● Senior package for 8th grade
Each class to achieve 50% donation and/or volunteering participation of all families by February 7, 2020 wins a Dress Down Day!
Each class to achieve 75% donation and/or volunteering participation of families by February 7, 2020 wins a Dress Down Day AND a Pizza Party!!
Each class to achieve 90% donation and/or volunteering participation of families by February 7, 2020 wins a Dress Down Day AND a Pizza Party AND Ice Cream!!!
Together, let’s raise $400,000 this school year for our Scholars' TAG experience!
Comments are closed.
Past TAG newsletters, family engagement committee weekly digests, and miscellaneous meeting handouts: